The first bit of good news is that it was confirmed this morning that we are able to return to in-persons services at Downend School this coming Sunday!
The second bit of good news is that, with the weather set to be dry on Sunday morning, we've decided to move our usual Sunday morning service OUTSIDE again!
Moving outside allows us to sing together (Yah!!), and will mean you won't need to wear a mask at all during the service!
We will be starting, as usual, at 10:30am and will be meeting in the playground of Downend School (where we went outside to sing last Sunday -- see the video below!).
Please book in for the service as normal via the eventbrite system, but please be aware of the few extra bits and pieces of information below:
- When you arrive, park at the far end of the car park and walk round from the car park to the playground.
- Please bring your own chairs -- this will help enormously with set-up. (We will have a few on hand for those who forget or don't have any!)
- Stewards will be available to help you find a safe, socially-distanced space to sit. There will be some shady areas available for those who need it.
- There will still be children's mininstry on offer during the sermon (and this will be inside in the main hall), but please keep your kids with you so that they can join in the singing too.The kids work volunteers will be on hand to receive the children into the main hall after the singing ends. Look out for Matt and his smiling team!
- Don't forget your Bible, sun hat, sun cream, sun umbrella, coffee, water bottle and singing voice!
Any questions please contact us. We look forward to seeing you all then!